7/29/12

Printilicous-def

Notice my top? Gorgeous rightttttttt? :')
Got it from OASAP
It came in last Thursday and I was like, "OH OH... OH.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS but ugghhh didn't catch the mailman though to thank him for delivering it safely.. pardon I have school. Lol" but anyway, soo pretty right? & I knowwww animal prints are already not so so in this season but whatever I still love it like a whole bunch! Makes me feel like I'm such a girly girl as you see, you can see my belly button HAHA. SEXXXYY MUCH? witweeeeeew! I paired it with a cheetah print ribbon, cheetah print sunnies, brown belt, black bubble shorts and white shoes.





 If I didn't have school, I would have dared myself to wear it likely almost everyday(maybe) ahahahaha!

TOP oasap, SUNNIES firmoo, WHITE SHOES keds, BELT sm accesories, SHORTS thrifted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment