2/15/12

Happy valentines everybody!

Another day but basically it's just not an ordinary day for most people, it's heart day!! Haha but lol I don't have a date because I'm too young to have those stuff hahaha!! But I received lots of chocolates today, a pack of ferrero, pack of kisses, cloud 9, Hersheys, toblerone, cadburry, Meiji, chocolate cookies and these Japanese chocolates which I couldn't understand the brand lol!! Thanks to the people who gave me sweets!;) love love love u! The photo only has 3 chocolates because idk where the wrappers are!! I think my sister took it, she kept on saying it's hers well basically it's mine u liar lool! FA! Oh and I also took a stolen photo which I saw lovers hanging out! Awe isn't that lovely? Oh oh and what do u think of my nails for valentines? Lovely Right? I did it all
By myself lol I'm too proud!! :)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment